Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company onthe planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we are growing!
The Lenovo DCG Services Cloud Services Operations Manager is a critical member of theHyperscale Services & Technical Support team. (This is NOT a SALES role).
The Cloud Services Operations Manager is responsible for customer operations of Cloud & Hyperscale Services, Lenovo’s largest customer growth area, and will have worldwide customer responsibility. This role is the voice of the customer within Lenovo Services with focus onoperational excellence, and delivering outstanding customer experience. The candidate for this role must possess
1) technical support service experience with a focus on operations and parts management,
2) knowledge of the customer’s business goals and
3) ability to manage and collaborate with Lenovo business partners. The Cloud Services Operations Manager will team directly with the Cloud-
Hyperscale Enablement teams and Geography Services Delivery Leaders. This role requires excellent relationship skills with both Lenovo customers and business partners, technical skills, ability to collaborate and solve complex issues, as well as outstanding customer support and professional communications skills. Ensuring the best possible customer experience is the key tosuccess in this role.
Position located in the Seattle, WA area. Relocation assistance is not available. Qualified local candidates are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Technical support service experience with a focus on operations and parts management
• Proactive Service Expert delivering customer satisfaction results with the professional communications and soft skills necessary to diffuse difficult customer situations and work toproblem resolution
• Quarterly business review (QBR) meetings to review key service outcomes, metrics, and overall customer support plan health
• Ability to manage Services technical operational execution and parts management
• Create and manage the Customer Support Plan for all entitled Lenovo systems based on thecustomer’s present and anticipated future needs
• Provide customer account reporting to Lenovo entitled systems on support service delivery key performance indicators and metrics
• Engage as a Single Point of Accountability to the client for managing pre- sales and post-sales issues and escalations
• Manages and resolves services maintenance contract remediation issues to ensure proper entitlement and Lenovo service level coverage
• Acts as services liaison for escalation management to coordinate all operational resources necessary to address individual issues or more systemic problems
• Serves as the Lenovo service advocate providing ongoing communications and insights for issues and technical updates.
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.