Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Job Overview:We are currently seeking a seasoned IT Solutions SME with 7+ years of experience in architecting, implementing, and maintaining enterprise Cloud / Virtualized systems to lead a team of Cloud infrastructure architects.
This individual must have well-rounded experience and technical abilities including L3 systems admin experience, data center infrastructure knowledge, systems engineering and be familiar with application development.
This candidate should be detail oriented with a strong technology background as well as solid business analytical and deductive reasoning skills. The candidate must also be able to thrive in a global environment and be able to influence change.
- 7+ years’ experience leading in distributed Infrastructure support, Infrastructure architecture or engineering
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership, with extremely strong abilities in relationship management.
- Ability to make well defined technical decisions pertaining to technical deployment strategy in meeting the business needs. This individual must be able to make decisions with conviction.
- Ability to exercise creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading edge technology and/or integrating diverse user systems.
- Must be able to analyze the financial aspects of technology
- Solid project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large scale projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical, along with the ability to lead team or individual presentations.
- Speaks English fluently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience