We are seeking an Technical Trainer who will be responsible for the delivery of Forcepoint Cloud Security product line. The Technical Trainer will be part of Forcepoint Technical Learning Services Organization as part of a growing, global team of technical trainers delivering modern and engaging training across multiple delivery modalities. In your role, you will build and deliver exceptional technical training on Forcepoint Cloud Security to our customers, partners, and employees. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Technical Delivery, you will collaborate with Forcepoint training developers, Learning Program Managers, and business stakeholders plan and deliver Forcepoint Cloud Security technical training to external and internal customers around the world.
The Technical Trainer will be responsible for creating and maintaining the virtual lab environments, establishing the physical/virtual classroom environment, delivery of the technical training course, effective email, network and data security demonstrations in live lab environments, and live lab environment troubleshooting. The Technical Trainer must be skilled in both hardware and networktroubleshooting skills, as well as having a solid background with virtualization technologies to effectively deliver the Forcepoint next generation cyber-security technical training courses.
Key Performance Areas
- Align the Forcepoint “Human Point” strategy within the delivery of training to ensure that students understand how the Human Point strategy is realized in our products and solutions
- Build knowledge of, and stay current in Forcepoint products and solutions, and associated offerings
- Deliver highly technical, detailed, and engaging training using multiple delivery modalities on Forcepoint Cloud Security product family
- Create, update, troubleshoot and maintain complex virtual lab environments
- Become technical expert on Forcepoint cyber-securityportfolio and their interaction with 3rd party network services/devices
- Understand and be able to explain/train on product architecture and internal module workflow
- Work closely with the Sales/Sales Engineering, Channel, and Technical Training teams to develop the individual modules, which are part of the course curricula
- Create and deliver technical update presentations and trainings on new product features and 3rd party interoperability enhancements
- Contribute to the design, creation, and constant update of the technical training materials
- Review and edit all material before is published
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to create state of the art CBT module for delivery via LMS
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- BachelorDegree in English, Technical Education or technical disciplines (computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics)
- Solid understanding of virtualization including one or more of the following: Compute, Network, Storage, End-point, Application.
- 4+ years working experience with CASB tenant management, proxy server management, firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management
- 4+ years working experience with different Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)) and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- 4+ years working experience with Cloud service provider technologies e. g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute
- Technical Training certification a plus or equivalent experience
- Technical certification a plus: CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, SSCP etc. or equivalent experience