$100K — $150K *
As a Palo Alto Networks Systems Engineer – Prisma Cloud Security Specialist, you will be the authority on our cybersecurity offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) include Containers and Serverless. You are the “go-to” resource for customer interactions that exceed the typical Systems Engineering requirements.
This is a technical role that directly supports the sales delivery of quota. You are measured by your expertise and by your ability to lead to customer wins. There is also a requirement for close interaction with Product Management, Marketing, and Competitor intelligence to ensure that we continue to out-innovate our competition.
• Articulate to customers at all levels in the hierarchy, from engineer to CIO the value proposition of the platform
• Lead conversations about trends and emerging changes to the cloud security landscape that every customer needs to be aware of and planning for when utilizing public cloud IaaS and or PaaS services to for critical data, intellectual property, and applications
• Discuss, with credibility, the competitive landscape and position ours as the best alternative
• Interact locally and remotely with customers in an equally persuasive manner
• Help customers embrace our cloud security offerings
• Be the technical voice of Sales for all things related to security and compliance in the cloud (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud) and Containerized infrastructure
• Be an evangelist to further bring Security, DevOps, and SecOps together (DevSecOps)
• Provide technical demos to and lead deep-dive discussions with prospective customers
• Act as a conduit for customer feedback to Product Management, Technical Marketing, competitor intelligence, and R&D to create requirements and deliver product features for our customers
• Provide design consultation and best practices and mentorship for the rollout, and implementation during the 'pre-sales' process for strategic opportunities, including 'proof of concept'
• Provide product update and improvement training to other SEs in the region or theater
• Assist in the training of new SEs in their designated regions
• Degree in CS or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in a highly technical customer facing roles.
• Security architect, Infrastructure architect, Systems engineer, or Solutions architect
• Strong general infrastructure skills and specific knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Compute Platform.
• Experience using APIs
• Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager, or GCP Cloud Deployment Manager Templates
• Proven experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform configuration and administration of security features and services (including and not limited to identity and access management, service-related security features, networking, firewalls, encryption, and related best practices)
• In depth experience in security, cloud services i.e. Serverless technologies
• Expertise in container and DevOps technologies such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, and OpenShift.
• Security skills should include areas such as access control, runtime defense /anti-malware, and vulnerability management.
• Deep understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems as well as Containers
• Experience with IaaS and PaaS deployments, connectivity, network security, virtualization and compute
• Experience working with customers, positioning, demonstrating, configuring and troubleshooting infrastructure security products
• Travel within the designated region
Valid through: 3/16/2021
$100K — $150K
16 days ago