Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Cloud Security IAM Specialist will:
- Build IAM solution enhancements and Cloud IAM controls, in line with information security standards and industry best practices
- Act as an expert in Azure Active Directory Platform Identity and Access Management capabilities and security controls, finalizing Azure AD Identity and Access Management solutions in line with IAM security strategy and standards
- IAM lead for establishing federation models with governance based on trust and ABAC
- Act as a technical lead for Azure AD Zero Trust components implementation Conditional Access, MS MFA authentication, Azure AD proxy, ADFS to Azure AD migration
- Define governance processes and compliance requirements for automated identity and entitlement lifecycle management
- Lead in defining privileged access requirements and architectures for cloud environments
- Perform security reviews of Azure AD, cloud migration, adoption initiatives, SaaS, cloud-native.
- Outline the governance model for identity credentials using automated tooling such as HashiCorp Vault.
- Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security services by introducing and implementing emerging security technologies and practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning technology deployment, mentoring security engineering teams, and soliciting feedback from security operations teams and other internal customers
- Provide IAM AD and Azure AD project teams with technical advice, guidance, expertise and risk analysis
- Resolve complex IAM and cross-functional technical issues promptly
What will you need to succeed?
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent in a similar field with 10 years of related work experience
- 5-7 years of experience designing, managing, maintaining and troubleshooting a Microsoft-oriented Identity and Access environment
- A minimum of 2 years of administrator or integrator experience on Microsoft Azure/cloud Identity and access management cybersecurity solutions
- Demonstrate experience in establishing architecture, governance and operational models with Attribute Based Access Control access models in enterprise environments with Big Data platforms
- Experience with CyberArk and SailPoint platforms
- Expert skills designing, implementing and managing the Microsoft Azure AD environment including claims-based authentication, conditional access, Azure AD Connect and password management in medium-size enterprise environments
- Solid skills writing moderately complex PowerShell Scripts to enable automation in the Microsoft environment
- Demonstrated experience in use case development and test case development and execution
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Proven work experience implementing cloud security models, particularly identity, network and encryption in Azure.
- Strong foundation knowledge across Microsoft technology stack, Active Directory, and the Azure security offerings and ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders
- Knowledgeable with IAM industry standards and guidance from NIST, CSA, OASIS (SAML, OAuth), and FICAM
- Certified in one of the following areas: CISSP, CCSP, CISM, or MS MC: Azure Security Engineer. AZ-500 (preferred)