Trianz is a global professional services firm committed to enabling leaders to develop and execute operational strategies, leverage new business and technology paradigms, and achieve results expected by senior management in their organizations- predictably.
What We Stand For
Our clients are transforming their businesses, competitive strategies, product and service portfolios, customer-partner-employee interactions and their ecosystem as a whole. The cost of misses is not financial alone but a lost window of opportunity. So getting things right the first time is absolutely critical.
As a result, Trianz is focusing on three important themes in our engagement model with clients.
- Crystallize business impact from a top management point of view
- Help Clients achieve results from strategy-by making execution predictable through innovative execution techniques
- Create a positive, enriching partnershipexperience in everything we do
Industries, Clients & Practices
Trianz works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leaders in Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
- Information Management, Master Data & Data Warehousing
About the role
Cloud Security Engineer with AWS Experience
Work closely with AWS developers to integrate their projects into the AWS environment and hands on coding experience.
- Lambda Responder Scripts to remediate compliance issues
- SharingSecurity Responsibility for AWS Services
- AWS security frameworks and standards
- Terraform to deploy Logging and Monitoring environments
- Security Group Auditing and Blacklisting code
- Data Protection Templates
- IAM policies for applications
-Be a DevOps guru - work closely with otherinternal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
-Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot as needed. Provide production support coverage.
-Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
-Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations.
-Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services.
-Use native AWS infrastructure services such as EC2, EBS, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, etc.
What we’re looking for...
- AWS/Public Cloud (AWS Certified) and more years of DevOps experience or infrastructureexperience.
- Security, Compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
- Security Skills
- Securing your operating systems and applications
- Managing Identities
- Managing OS-level Access
- Securing your data
- Securing infrastructure
- Managing monitoring, alerting, audit trail, and incident response
- IT Security Frameworks such as NIST, PCI, DSS
- Programming and Ops Skills
- Python, Terraform (Essential) or any other similar tool
- AWS SDK and CLI
- Linux and Windows System Administration
- PCF development experience
- Public Cloud Services
- Experience with designing and building highly available and scalable infrastructure in AWS
- Expertise with monitoring tools such as CloudTrail, Cloudwatch, Splunk etc.
- Expertise with Management Services such as CloudWatch, Lambda and AWS Config
- Hands on Experience of Infrastructure and Platform Services such as EC2, Auto Scaling, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS etc.
- Experience and Hands on Skills with Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, and Container Security Tools
- Agileand DevOps Toolsets
- Expertise with JIRA
- Experience with Test Automation Tools such as Ruby, Server Spec
- Expertise with Jenkins, Ansible, Stash, Confluence