$100K — $150K *
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Security or Information Technology
Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
Writes clear problem descriptions and instructions to aid other individuals or groups in problem duplication and resolution.
Ability to create detailed and/or focused documentation, reports or standard procedures.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently but under minimal supervision.
Physical Demands: This position involves extended periods of sitting and the extensive use of computer and the office equipment. May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
· Knowledge of network security concepts and technologies, including but not limited to firewalls, IDS / IPS, proxy servers, access control systems and web
· Ability to understand, analyze and correlate technical vulnerabilities and implement counter-measures to mitigate them
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, authentication, web servers and SSL/encryption
· Understanding of web applications authentication, session management, and form submission processes, etc
· An understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include DNS, SMTP, IIS, Apache, LDAP, SQL, etc
· Remediation experience with patching and/or mitigation for findings for all of the aforementioned testing / assessments
· Risk assessment experience with computer systems and applications. Best practice and architecture experience with computer systems and applications
· Knowledge of network diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
· eCommerce experience is a must
· Understanding of laaS cloud security is a plus
· Cisco, F5, F5 ASM, Checkpoint and general networking with several vendors is preferred
· Proven ability to manage projects and handle conflicting responsibilities
· Have an understanding and working knowledge of regulatory and audit mandates to ensure environments meet PCI, FFIEC, SOX and corporate standards
· One or more Certifications such as: CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, CEH
Valid through: 6/1/2021