Responsible for the overall development of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery program.
- The cloud security engineer is responsible for implementation of monitoring and alerts related to cloud security in our clients Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microsoft Azure cloud environments.
- The candidate should understand how to secure cloud-based capabilities.
- They will be responsible for implementation of the control and sensors associates with cloud-based architectures including serverless technologies such as AWS Lamba.
- Experience in cloud security technology like Guard Duty, CloudTrail and CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) is required.
- Cloud security certifications are preferred.
- Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments.
- In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years’ experience
- Active Secret Clearance
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with AWS and Azure, experience with serverless security, experience with lambda security, experience with guard duty and CloudTrail, experience with CASB