H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to provide support for the PMW 230 Logistics Integrated Information Solutions-Marine Corps (LI2S) program that supports the modernization and sustainment of Marine Corps supply and maintenance functions through the development of a web-based common user interface that provides an integrated and distributed logistics capability enabling leaders to effectively plan, manage, execute, and monitor logistics operations from both a garrison and a forward deployed environment.
The Cloud Security Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Provide applications security engineering support for mobile device applications, desktop applications, tablet applications, and mobile handheld computing device applications for a cloud environment
- Develop architecture for the cloud environments in the MCBOSS AWS SCCA
- Assist in the development and implementation of the cloud security architectures and administration processes for all platforms
- Create Engineering documentation and procedures to implement tools into the environment
- Assist in the selection of toolsets to support the environment such as JMeter, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
- Implement the tool sets and architecture into the cloud environment following DoD change management procedures
- Ensure that the SecDevOps environment is in compliance with all DoD security requirements
- Provides laboratory-based technical support to the developers/programmers
- Troubleshoot issues in development and test systems
- Provide cloud engineering expertise, analysis, and reviews of all PMW 230 cloud engineering activities such as Disconnected Ops, UIIDs on Pivotal, PMW 230 engineering policies, etc.
- Support the designing development, security, operations pipelines, toolchains, and processes to ensure cybersecurity requirements are built into all phases of the application development lifecycle for PMW 230 systems and applications
- Participate in logistics BMA and Logistics Data Services IPTs as a Cloud and Engineering expert
- Participate in bi-weekly PMO/LDI synch meetings to provide engineering insights into ongoing Logistics portfolio efforts
- Work with PMW 230 support contractors to facilitate completion of various project related tasks including, but not limited to: PMR inputs, icon and graphic design, high level policy development, architecture reviews, and project readiness reviews
- Minimum SECRET clearance
- BS Degree in Cyber Security/Engineering field (e.g. Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Security)
- 10+ years of experience with government IS/IT, solutions development, software development, systems administration, and/or cloud engineering
- DoDD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (e.g. Security plus certification)
- AWS Cloud certification(s) (preferred)
- Experience with test and evaluation for allocating assigned security controls into assessment objectives and procedures, developing and executing Security Assessment Plans (SAP)
- Experience with certification and accreditation (C&A), assessment and authorization (A&A), audits, or authority to operate (ATO)
- Solid Understanding of Amazon Web Services especially GovCloud
- Ability to meet DoD CSWF requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to think independently with minimal oversight, as well as demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Exemplary customer/client management skills and techniques
- Familiarity with Marine Corp network architecture is a plus .