You will be joining a global team reporting to the Director of Cloud SecOps and will be key to enabling security self-sufficiency across our DevOps organization by helping design, deploy, and operate solutions that strengthen our security capabilities.
• Use your strong programming and scripting skills to build in automation to our security toolkit and practices
• Work closely with DevOps and Cloud migration teams to integrate native and 3rd party cloud security capabilities into their development practices
• Write and review scripts, templates, interfaces and utility applications to continuously improve functionality
• Design and implement Cloud service provider native or 3rd party solutions as part of security by design
• Work with our global teams to automate security operations tasks
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science with 2+ years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated scripting ability include Python, Ruby, Java, RestAPI
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with a variety of technical teams and positions
• Experience with cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, ARM, AMI
• Experience with security toolchains embedded into CI/CD pipelines Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub.
• Experience with infrastructure as code through automation platforms such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
• Experience with securing IAAS, PAAS, hybrid, and multi-clouds a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11