Ondot, now part of Fiserv, has helped over 4,500 financial institutions modernize their credit and debit cards with digital technology. Over the last 10 years, Ondot has won numerous awards for its technology, and is excited to bring this innovation to Fiserv.See More
The Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for providing senior technical contribution to cloud security and compliance practices. This role requires deep technical knowledge of Security & Security Operations in order to plan and implement strategies for efficient day to day operations. This role works closely with the stakeholders to provide technical ownership over business applications and drive the design and deployment of innovative high-quality solutions.
• Understand the Platform and Infrastructure needs of the product suite and contribute to ongoing Security & Compliance changes.
• Maintain an efficient and secure IT computing infrastructure on the public cloud (AWS). Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
• Partake in efforts that shape the organization's security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
• Assist in the execution of information security cloud projects with other engineers, vendors and consultants.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate cloud security tools and document, troubleshoot, and remediate issues. Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS applications.
• Analyze security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs, intrusion prevention system logs, and network and correlate logs using numerous database query techniques and tools. Work with the security team to create reports and analyze data to effectively present the current security environment
• Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
• Lead deployment of security projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
• Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
• Interfaces with cross-functional technical stakeholders to gather non-functional requirements with platform architecture, security, compliance, infrastructure, application support, and release management.
• Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
• Build monitoring and alert systems to increase internal visibility and automatically respond to incidents in our various environments.
• Define and document best practices and strategies regarding security and compliance
• Deliver technical detail, diagrams, or other content to assist in creating design proposals
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with emerging security threats, vulnerabilities & controls, latest monitoring technology and trends.
• Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
• 12+ years of industry experience
• 8+ years of experience in security architecture, design, implementation, or support of complex application architectures from security perspective in AWS
• Experience designing and implementing AWS technologies following NIST standards, such as SP 800-53, SP 800-190, and SP 500-291.
• ISO / PCI Internal auditing experience
• Experience with malware analysis and understanding of attack techniques
• Experience interpreting, searching, and manipulating data within enterprise logging/SIEM solutions
• Experience with encryption and authentication technologies
• Strong knowledge of host and network forensic tools and techniques
• Should have excellent attention to detail, should also have ingenuity and strong problem-solving skills in order to swiftly and creatively deal with threats or flaws in networks
• Execution and delivery-oriented. Comfortable with ambiguity, context switching between different types of work (administrative, people, project, operations, etc)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, information systems or a related field of study is a plu
• CISM / CISA
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Valid through: 1/24/2022