Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
We are looking for candidates who
- Will be part of the Infrastructure security team responsible for securing Envestnet’s on-prem and cloud infrastructure
- Build security controls and components to enhance security posture of enterprise infrastructure in line with industry standards and best practices
- Has demonstrated technical expertise in cloud security architecture, design, implementation and integration with deep, specialized knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Lead and co-ordinate the response and recovery activities from cybersecurity incidents
- Has experience working in financial services industry
- Assist with the development of security controls in a multi-account, multi-region, highly available and highly automated AWS environment to support application development, cloud computing, security, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure
- Analyses security vulnerability related information from a variety of tools, sources and work with stakeholders to remediate them as per defined process.
- Leads and co-ordinate the response of information security incidents. Contributes to the technical investigation and root cause analysis.
- Work with Infrastructure, SRE and IT teams to ensure security of the infrastructure is maintained during cloud migration projects
- Understand and contribute to the creation of security related system support documents, operational procedures and standards
- Build security automation for on-prem and cloud environments in the areas of enforcing controls and incident response process
- Security oversight - configuration/policy review, change management etc and represent department in internal/external audits
- 6+ years of total experience in IT Security
- Experience implementing on-prem/cloud security and hardening, especially in a complex environment
- Infrastructure Security
- Windows/Linux system security experience.
- Experience securing windows/Linux systems - hardening, patch management, logging/detection, general systems design
- Cloud security experience (Deep understanding of security in AWS) and familiarity with container and DevOps principles
- Network security experience (IDS, WAF, and Firewall, etc.) (Preferred)
- Proficiency in CloudFormation, terraform, and PowerShell, shell, python, or similar languages.
- Experience conducting analysis/investigation and containment of cybersecurity incidents.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as PCI DSS, CIS Critical Controls, NIST, OWASP
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits, malware, and digital forensics.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of and experience with any security tools including malware analysis, network scanning, and analysis (e.g., Nmap, Nessus, Wireshark), security pen-testing tools.
- Working experience and knowledge of SIEM platform
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science