In a world of increasingly malicious threats to data security, robust systems protection is a top priority for every company. Here at Virtustream, we work at the cutting edge of internet security, responding quickly to the changing online landscape. Our IT Security team supports our customers with security infrastructure design, operation and support. As well as planning and installing network security systems, we investigate vulnerabilities and incidents relating to firewalls and systems to provide a timely response to security alerts.
Join us as a Cloud Security Engineer on our Cybersecurity team in Remote United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
In This Job You Will:
- Consult with customers on solutions to help secure their sensitive workloads running in Virtustream
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of solutions across large and technically diverse environments
- Collaborate with other teams, both internal and external to advise with the goal of increasing the security posture of the organization or customer
- Independently provides security expertise to small to midsize projects or programs; supports senior staff in larger projects and programs
- Understand and articulate the security strategy, policy and procedures and their implications to the organization
- 7-10 years of professional Cloud Security Engineering experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Professional Splunk experience in building and managing Splunk in large environments
- Professional Linux and Windows Systems Administration experience Cloud experience with GCP and Azure
- Recent Cloud Automation experience with Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Robust experience in tools such as SIEM, Encryption, Intrusion Detection, EDR, Malware Protection, Vulnerability Scanning, etc.
- Cloud experience with AWS, Azure & GCP
- Vormetric and / or Tenable experience