Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokerage and risk management services firms, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting and actuarial services. Gallagher also offers claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisal services to clients around the world. If you're looking for a professional career with an industry leader then you have come to the right place. Wherever your interests lie, we're sure you will agree on one thing: our continued prosperity hinges on our greatest resource --- our people. Job Responsibilities:
- Apply cloud security skills to provide the following security services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Gallagher and our clients across multiple cloud environments.
- In addition, the role includes serving as a consultant to other teams, departments, and business unit leaders regarding the protection of data, infrastructures, applications, and business processes against cyber threats
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- The Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for implementation of tools and controls related to cloud security in Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and other SaaS and IaaS cloud environments.
- The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for providing consultation, documentation and cross training relative to security solutions to the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- The Cloud Security Engineer will work closely with the Cybersecurity Architecture team to evaluate and propose tools and controls to implement to achieve goals as defined by company cybersecurity policies
- The candidate should understand how to secure cloud-based capabilities
- The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for implementation of the control and sensors associates with cloud-based architectures and establishing auditing or monitoring to ensure the operation and effectiveness of the solutions.
- Experience in cloud security technologies like CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPP), and Secure Web Gateways (SWG) is required.
- Familiarity with other Cybersecurity technologies such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and anti-malware is required.
- Familiarity with security and operational frameworks (e.g., MITRE ATT&CK, ITIL, NIST, CIS, SOX, HIPPA, GDPR, NYDFS, PCIDSS, HITRUST) is required.
- Familiarity with Web Application Firewalls (WAF) and Private Network Access (VPN) technologies is a plus.
- Previous experience with data center operations, management, and architecture and migration of data center services to the cloud is a plus.
- Cloud infrastructure and security certifications (or equivalent career experience) are preferred.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement, or the Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement, which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
- Salary Range: $160,000 - $180,000