Our client, a financial services firm is seeking a Cloud Security Architect.
- Evaluate, design and implement new technology and processes to help mature the Group whilst adopting a risk based design methodology
- Define securityarchitecture and solution principles to support business projects
- Oversee design principles and controls relating to 3rd party solution providers
- Promote security awareness throughout the business
- Conduct securityrisk assessments for projects. (inc 3rd parties)
- Solution and design security into all business related projects
- Maintain relationships with all third-party IT security vendors and strategic partners
- Mentor other team members, technically and professionally where required
- Knowledge of enterprise security concepts/ frameworks and products
- Experience of US Banking Regulations
- Experience in Cloud Security
- Experience of working in financial services sector and knowledge of the security requirements for this sector and associated standards and frameworks.
- Extensive experience of enterprise security solutions and best practice controls for infrastructure and application architectures
- Technical security implementation and analysis experience in a first class international business.
- Experience of conducting Risk Assessments using best practice risk management methodologies.
- Cost effective approach to safeguarding the integrity, availability and confidentiality of data and risk mitigation