Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling security-based products (such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Content Filtering, Data Loss Prevention) and Cloud related competencies. The Cloud Security Portfolio supports a variety of technology integrations covering VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure & Google Compute Platform.
- Desired BackgroundBS technical degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years of above quota sales experience as a systems engineer and/or architect role supporting Security and or Cloud technologies across multiple customer segments.
- Be the main go-to resource for the sales team and potential customers for technical product questions, trials, and pre-sale customer issues during the sales cycle.
- Delivery of technical product presentations along with sales reps via web conferencing or in the field.
- Assist sales reps and customers on determining if customer environments are supported by current and future versions of Check Point’s Cloud & SDN solutions.
- Provide essential input and responses to RFIs / RFPs.
- Assist in the delivery of technical training modules to new team representatives including ongoing training to the sales team.
- Work directly with the Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product requirements and to provide customer feedback with the goal of enabling continuous improvement of Check Point’s Cloud & Virtualization solutions.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future.