Job Title: Cloud Security Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Bedminster, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Conduent is searching for Cloud Security Architect with advanced knowledge and strong experience in monitoring and securing cloud systems and environments, preferably Azure.
- Working with Info Sec and DevOps teams in a CI/CD environment, as well as comprehensive understanding of cloud security systems and policies are key for this role.
- This Cloud Security Architect will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of cloud-based and Internet accessible systems and services that support the core business functions of this global company.
- Analyze and make recommendations for improvements to the cloud environments and associated services and configurations.
- Provide guidance on secure configuration of systems and services exposed to Internet sources as well as on all cloud related projects.
- Serve as the SME on Linux and Windows platform security in AWS environments and guide the establishment of security settings and policies.
- Identify risks and provide guidance regarding remediation of gaps to facilitate a hardened and sustainable cloud environments.
- Monitor and audit Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure system and service changes.
- Lead all security efforts for integration of infrastructure and business solutions with cloud environments.
- Act as final level support to troubleshoot security-related issues that come up and are escalated to Information Security for resolution.
- 5 or more years of securityarchitectureexperience with at least 3 years in the Cloud domains.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or closely related subject.
- Networking expertise including Routing, ACL, and Security Groups.
- Windows and Linux OS security administration experience with IPTables, SELinux, Chroot, Shadow Files, and Local Policies.
- Have previously worked with SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS providers, in which you provided guidance on secure system and service configuration.
- Proven success in ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of company and customer data in a shared cloud environment.