SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US ("Deloitte"). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a 'job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for 'registration', 'verification' or 'security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Cloud SecOps Engineer
Deloitte Consulting's Products & Solutions (P&S) practice develops products that augment our leading services practice and strike at the heart of our clients' business needs. Deloitte's commitment to innovation is inspiring our clients to new possibilities; our asset-based consulting agenda is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and sustainable competitive advantage for years to come.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work you'll do
The Cloud SecOps Engineer will work with the cloud deployment teams, and project build teams to develop and automate a CI/CD pipeline for FedRAMP accredited projects. This individual must have a thorough understanding and experience with AWS GovCloud. Other cloud service offerings like GCP and Azure are a plus. Must be an innovative problem solver, and visionary. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in FedRAMP accredited cloud architectures and operations procedures. Knowledgeable in the Authorization to Operate (ATO) processes. The Cloud SecOps Engineer will be focused on the following activities:
- Work to understand complex architectures and assist in turning those into secure deployable products/services in FedRAMP accredited environments.
- Build processes to accelerate onboarding and deployment of cloud environments and tools using secure STIG templates and standard, automated processes.
- Design, and implementation of AWS GovCloud hosting environments, which will primarily focus on client facing workloads
- Coordinating deployments with project teams and collogues
- Provide design and architecture support of multiple cloud environments, Primarily AWS GovCloud. This includes developing design Principles and for scalable, secure infrastructure
- Researching and evaluating the FedRAMP accredited cloud technologies, tools, and capabilities to improve operational efficiencies and provide new services
- Contribute to the development and implement the strategy to automate deployments wherever possible
- Work with architects and operations staff
- Work with operations teams to onboard cloud solutions
- Provide guidance, and work with application owners, and solution groups to ensure proper architecture, function, and security standards are being followed for client projects and solutions in Deloitte's hosting ecosystem
- Provide cloud costing, cloud resource pricing and RFP response for client projects and solutions in Deloitte's hosting ecosystems
Deloitte Innovation & Platforms is an organization within Deloitte Consulting with the goal of building a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification, incubation, and actualization of breakthrough ideas in assets-based client offerings. The Cloud Hosting Infrastructure Team architects, deploys, and supports the cloud environments through the entire project lifecycle.
- US citizenship required for public sector clients. Ability to attain secret clearance.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience working in a FedRAMP accredited GovCloud environment
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Demonstrate expert experience with architecting, implementing, administering, and securing FedRAMP accredited GovCloud environments
- Knowledgeable in Authorization to Operate (ATO) processes
- Experience working with configuration management tools to automate deployments, and strong competence in at least 1 such tool
- Strong programming background, python, Java, or C++ preferred
- Familiarity with Risk assessment techniques, and vulnerability scanning tools and remediation.
- Experience working with containers and orchestration tools.
- Experience working with automated build and deployment tools
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience with networking and security in an AWS GovCloud environment including security groups, connecting VPCs and DNS
- Design, Deployment, and STIG experience in Red Hat and Windows.
- Expert in AWS GovCloud computing technologies.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle management of environments from deployment, through maintenance, to decommission
- Ability to work with service providers to enable managed services. Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and issue management skills
- Knowledge of emerging cloud technology solutions, industry trends, and progressive operations methodology.
- Excellent oral and written communications ability. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Certifications in cloud technologies preferred
- Other operating systems on top of RedHat and Windows are a plus
- Knowledge in other cloud technologies such as Azure, and Google is a plus