The Cloud Sales Specialist will sell Mitel unified communications solutions including cloud communications, software licenses, managed services, and professional services.
In this role you will be the cloud sales subject matter product expert that overlays a geographic regional sales organization in the US.
You will be a key player on cloud opportunities for all sales stages. Stages include: prospecting, proposal, contract, installation, and on-going service. The Cloud Sales Specialist will meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives. In addition, you will complete regular sales forecasts, leverage Mitel’s sales automation tools and attend ongoing sales & certification training, programs and product meetings.
- Maintain a sales prospect pipeline significant enough to assure ongoing sales success as outlined by sales leadership
- Generate new business through aggressive prospecting to customers within the assigned territory
- Provide creative, innovative and potentially complex proposals for new customers and existing strategic customers that drive business value
- Generate/manage leads from marketing by proper use of salesforce automation tools
- Serve customers through regular engagement which may include meetings, needs assessment and proposal development, executive-level meetings/contact and continual assessment of additional marketing and revenue-generating opportunities
- Work jointly with the Sales Engineering & Operations Support Teams in assuring customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate & timely sales forecast information in salesforce.com
- Proactively uncover opportunities and manage sales cycle
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 4+ years direct sales experience in telecom, with a proven track record
- Experience selling to and establishing relationships with end user customers and closing at the C-level
- Experience in developing and selling Unified Communications, Contact Centers, VOIP Applications and Professional Services
- Knowledge of IP/SIP telephony architecture and Data Networking and Cloud Computing
- Proven record of professional sales accomplishment and customer relationship skills with strong prospecting, cold calling and closing skills
- Must have the ability to work remotely and the discipline to be successful without direct supervision
- Advanced communication skills to be used in writing, presentations general customer interactions, and with internal company management
- Experience in MS Office products required
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of SalesForce.com
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time
Mitel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.