This field-level position will be a customer-facing role in place to drive revenue and enable Oracle to maintain its credibility as an industry leader in HCM.
6+ years of selling Enterprise Saas HCM products.
In addition, the HCM Applications Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding the Oraclenetwork in terms of working with geographically-based HCM networking organizations and acting as a representative of Oracle within these organizations. The objective being to expand mindshare and knowledge of the participating individuals and organizations around the benefits and leadership position of Oracle’s HCM solutions and strategy.
The HCM Applications Sales REP will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following objectives:
- Generate license revenue to Oracle by directly selling Oracle’s HCM portfolio solutions versus competitive offerings to the Net New marketplace in North America
- Directly up-selling HCM products into existing Fusion, JDE, Oracle and PeopleSoft customers
- Increasing the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in HCM by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, partner guidance and executive sponsorship
- Creating and executing key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
To accomplish this, the HCM Applications Sales Manager will need to:
Prospect Net New and Existing accounts to generate a viable pipeline of HCM license opportunities within an assigned industry-based account list
- Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within assigned territory
- Position Oracle appropriately and effectively with clients considering Oracle solutions
- Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success with Oracle HCM solutions with prospective customers
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the HCM industry
- Actively participate and provide leadership within industry networking organizations
Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
Preferred 8+ years Applications salesexperience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts. Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the broader Oracle value proposition as well as specific HCM-based value and capability messaging.
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position. There will be a travel requirement as the position is open to any US location and can be a virtual position.
Education Requirement: Bachelordegree or equivalent minimum