Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Help us inspire leading companies to work smarter and more effectively by leveraging market-leading Cloud tools such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and Azure Cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Responsible for growing the Mid-Atlantic market segment of Maven Wave’s Cloud business.
- Work side-by-side with hyper-scalers in identifying, driving, closing sales, and serving our client base.
- Build a strategic territory plan to generate and develop business opportunities for both greenfield and existing accounts.
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Develop and provide custom proposals based on Maven Wave service offerings and cloud solutions in order to solve customer’s business and technical challenges.
- 10+ years of enterprise-level sales/relationship management experience in the technology services industry.
- Demonstrated competency in Challenger Sales Methodology or other similar sales methodology.
- Experience in both Cloud and Legacy Enterprise IT Environments.
- Experience in building long-term strategic relationships at senior levels.
- Bring a consultative background in analyzing and solving customer problems.
- Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- Google Cloud Global Social Impact Partner of the Year 2020
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year