The AMD Cloud Sales Development Manager is a sales position responsible for driving the consumption and sell through of AMD Epyc based instances in the AWS portfolio. This “Sales Out” sales position will work with the AMD team to help manage the relationships with AWS Sales, Business Development, FAEs and Partner Network. You will be responsible for guiding and working with the AMD and AWS team to develop and execute a sales strategy and GTM plan to drive consumption and end-customer demand. This role will also help identify and expand relationships with key stakeholders at AWS. You will also be responsible for support on sales pipeline reporting for AWS, sales program management, and AMD field communication. The ultimate goal is demonstrating an increased footprint in AMD share in the commercial market and driving value to AWS.
This is a commissioned sales position based in Seattle, WA. You will be joining a strong team of seasoned sales professionals and account managers including FAEs, Account Execs, Marketing managers, and End Customer account managers. This team values trust, hard work, teamwork and communication.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following experience and skills to tackle the responsibilities of this role:
· Experience working with AWS sales, channel, and/or marketing teams to build and deploy training, sales tools, incentive programs and joint GTM strategies
· An understanding of the data-center solutions and knowledge of sales cycle and motion for Commercial Customers choosing cloud solutions
· A working knowledge and current experience with co-selling with large accounts to end customers as well as the partner network (ie. distribution, NSPs, SI, SMB)
· Demonstrated skill of leveraging data into your decision-making process for investments and communicating progress and updates on the state of the business
· Strong organization, communication, and account management skills
· University or four-year college degree in Business or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in global sales and marketing, preferably with a background in semiconductors. Experience with commercial sales strategy development, GTM planning, account management is key.
· Working experience with AWS preferred
Requisition Number: 71401