$80K — $100K *
AWS Cloud Residency Program
Slalom’s AWS Cloud Residency Program is designed to grow early career technologists into world-class cloud professionals and leaders. This program enables dynamic & diverse teams, creates meaningful outcomes for our customers, and grows technologists who can build the future. As a Cloud Resident at Slalom, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading cloud experts, support global customers, accelerate your professional growth, and have fun while doing it. You’ll build a community with your first cohort of residents, engage with our Employee Resource Groups, and build in-demand technical cloud skills through it all.
Slalom is one of AWS’ largest Premier partners, and as a result, we have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting and interesting challenges our customers face. During your residency program, you will have the opportunity to participate in every phase of our industry leading cloud transformation framework helping guide our customers through their cloud migrations. Hands on experience in each phase will not only give you exposure in some of the most progressive and modern technology platforms but also critical experience toward becoming a multi-certified AWS professional.
Our AWS Cloud Residency program begins with a two-week immersive onboarding program called Consulting Foundations, followed by our two-week Cloud Academy training. After the combined four weeks, you’ll be ready to begin the AWS Cloud Residency. After successful completion of the Residency program, you’ll have the opportunity to join one of several Slalom teams as you begin the next chapter of your Slalom career as an AWS technologist and consultant.
What you’ll do:
· Partner with experienced Cloud Solution Architects to analyze, prepare and execute Cloud Migrations for some of the world’s largest and most progressive organizations
· Build Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models to enable clients to understand the value of a migration to the Cloud
· Collaborate with clients and internal teams to modernize applications to maximize the value of moving their workloads to the Cloud
· Support larger scale Cloud transformation projects as you expand your familiarity and skills with all layers of the AWS ecosystem
· Become a multi-certified AWS technologist through a robust, two-year development experience
Valid through: 6/3/2021