Radware is a fast growing public company providing both network and data security systems to hosting providers. We are looking for a Cloud Sales Manager to manage a multi state area selling in the Pacific North West to Cloud/Hosting, Colo and ISP accounts. These accounts both purchase product for internal infrastructure as well as act as channel partners to resell our client's technologies as a service to tenant clients. Initially focusing on network and data security solutions, the candidate will also focus on creating channelpartnerships with Hosting/Colo and ISP accounts and the cross selling of all our client's technologies including Server Load balancing, Web Acceleration and Application performance monitoring.
Radware is actively looking for a Cloud Regional Sales Manager to help us expand our customer base in the Cloud Service Provider area.
If you have experience in any of the following, or are interested in learning how to sell into this fast growing market of networksecurity (DDoS), we are interested in speaking with you:
Previous employment with a Hosting/Colo/ISP firm in a sales role, selling infrastructure or connectivity to large data centers, networkinfrastructuresales (routers), layer 2 data center TOR switches, Cloud orchestration, networksecurity.
DefensePro, uses behavioral algorithms and DPI to protect hosted clients from DDOS attacks. DefensePro is the market share leader for cloud providers and enterprise accounts in North America
DefensePipe: provides protection in a cloud infrastructure for network flood attacks
Appwall : Virtual Web Application Firewall to secure hosted server data from attack
Virtualization/Server Load Balancing:
Alteon NG is an advanced Server Load Balancer. The Alteon NG provides a modern next generation virtual load balancer for hosted applications. Alteon is the second most popular load balancer in the world (Gartner 2015)
Web Acceleration: Fastview provides web acceleration for hosted web applications
APM: APM provides real time performance data for applications running across geo?s
* Experience selling to large enterprises ($1B+ in sales) and/or Cloud and Service Providers
* Skill Set should either be around: Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc?), Infrastructure Services and Solutions (i.e.: VMWare, HP, IBM, Sun, etc?), Security Solutions
* Have 10 years of IT salesexperience with 5+ years direct sales success in the IT Managed Services, Hosting, or Cloud Services markets
* Must work well in a team environment, with multiple resources
* Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape
* BS/BA or equivalent degree
* Extensive regional travelrequired
* Existing relationships with key C-level contacts and other professionals in the region
* Proven track record of delivering over quota
* Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished