The Client Integration Manager demonstrates ownership and manages projects to resolve technical, software, workflow and environment challenges throughout the project life-cycle, facilitating both software integration and pod adoption.
You are great at:
• Communicate effectively with clients both verbally and in writing.
o Respond to client technical questions (for example, configuration, workflow, security, special services) and escalate technical issues (frequently SysOps and technical services) as required to internal teams during client implementation phase.
o Communicate with clients and provide updates on outstanding support issues.
o Prepare reports.
o Partner effectively across internal teams to resolve outstanding technical issues.
o Provide RCAs to clients, including not only an analysis of the root cause, but the implementation of processes and procedures to prevent the reoccurrence of issues.
• Consult with clients to identify software and environment workflow requirements during early phases of pod delivery in order to maximize client acceptance and integration.
o Work with the Cloud team and the customer to create and maintain project management plans to fully integrate new clients into the pod environment.
o Participate in Admin and Special Requirements client training to provide technical support.
o Complete pod validation testing.
• Evaluate software and pod environment challenges throughout the project lifecycle and resolve issues to increase client satisfaction.
o Consult with clients, Cloud Team and Product Management Team to recommend workflow and product changes.
o Evaluate technical, data and configuration issues.
o Triage, solve and escalate technical issues. Contribute to process development and documentation to minimize recurrence of issues.
o Provide gap analysis and develop and execute remediation plans to increase client adoption.
o Work across internal technical and teams to manage progress of Cloud client support issues.
? Identify cross-departmental resources and collaborate to resolve client issues and escalations.
? Schedule cross-departmental resources to resolve client concerns.
What it takes:
• BS Degree, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years direct experience in technical/legal consulting and support to external customers
• Extensive knowledge of Axcelerate software
• Ability to triage technical issues
• Effective Project Management skills
• Sophisticated client communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to comprehend and apply workflow and client functionality to products
• Ability to engage in extensive client-facing tasks and communication
• Capacity to develop quickly a deep understanding of customers' business and technical environment
• Ability to relate technical or functional issues to both the technical and business environment of the customer.
• Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opport