Position OverviewAs a Cloud Product Manager, you will be a key member of our team responsible for launching Zones Cloud Offerings into our markets. Cloud Product Managers have the technical acumen and understanding of todays “born in the cloud” ISV and Public Cloud Providers and are accountable for developing our integration connections between our Zones Cloud Commerce Platform and the SaaS/IaaS/PaaS/XaaS products to enable such cloud services and solutions for Zones to resell to our customers. Cloud Product Managers provide guidance and support to both our internal ISV Partner & Product Management (PPM) team and work closing with the specific ISV team we are working with to develop our Cloud Offerings and the associated service plans and user experience.
Cloud Product Managers own the engagement with our implementation team to launch these new cloud services through our cloud commerce platform. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the direction of our Cloud customer engagement initiative and drive our transformation as a company and as a provider of IT services to our customers.
This role will also work closely with our technology and business partners in helping to drive effective collaboration to develop new cloud offerings for our customers.
Key ResponsibilitiesThe requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Cloud Product Manager is a technical specialist primarilyresponsiblefor:
- Product Management efforts to develop and publish new cloud connectors including market research, use case definition, and user experience
- Working with internal and external resources to establish and prioritize cloud offerings by connector development level of effort to develop integration connectors and establish the digital user experience
- Working with multiple internal teams (sales, sales operations, marketing, finance, product, support, and cloud leadership) to create and maintain an overall cloud offering launch schedule and roadmap
- Supporting cloud platform and cloud offering education and enablement for internal teams (sales, marketing, product, support and executive leadership) to ensure adoption and sales
- Supporting and assisting with sales efforts, demonstrations
- Working with cloud support and cloud managed services teams to ensure they understand our cloud offerings and platform
- Maintain regular communication between team members, management and other groups
- Engagements with workstream team leaders associated with each new cloud offering launch
- Interface with our Cloud Platform Managed Services Team to launch new cloud offerings
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skillsEducation/Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, IT, Pre-Sales Engineering, Product Management, or a related field
- Agile product management experience a plus!
- 5+ years required of a progressively successful career in technical pre-sales, product development, or product management
- 5+ years working with cloud ISV and/or Public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- XML-RPC and/or RESTful API knowledge and experience developing integrations
- Keen understanding of the cloud industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, and partners throughout the cloud ecosystem
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management
- Professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners, and peers
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Ability to exercise judgment in determining appropriate course of action