Enabling the GW Cloud is a Microservice Platform that provides the platform and tools to power our DevOps delivery model, along with tools for measuring value of overall cloud platform delivery based on velocity of development and delivery of stable, secure, scalable solutions. It also includes common services that are leveraged by products throughout the product portfolio. In this role as a Technical Product Manager you will be responsible to -
What you’ll do:
- Define product roadmaps and determine features for each release
- Work closely with the development organization through design, testing, and product release to deliver features
- Strategize with engineering leadership on process updates to improve velocity
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors and internal engineering and operations teams through the design, development, testing, product release, and maintenance of the product to ensure its quality and successful delivery
- Collaborate with all teams to drive revenue growth, customer adoption and customer satisfaction goals - define and agree on goals to measure success
- Should be able to collaborate and write requirements with clear acceptance criteria that can be easily consumed by the engineering team
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic understanding of AWS services is a requirement
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time as and when necessary
What we are looking for in this role:
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GPC or Azure) infrastructure at scale.
- Understanding of Containerization and Container orchestration (Docker & Kubernetes) is a must.
- Experience with definition and analysis of metrics that inform the success of products
- Seek and understand the needs of your customers/stakeholders and translate them in to OKRs for your team.
- Experience with GUI development and usability
- Understanding of blue-green, canary deployments, rolling updates and zero downtime updates.
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major. MBAs preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA and AHA desired