Applications Software Technology LLC (AST) is a leading Systems Integrator (“SI”) for Oracle ERP and Cloud applications. Oracle has recognized AST as the Premier Platinum Oracle Cloud Partner. We have a worldwide presence and work with multiple industry verticals.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for talented senior level Oracle Cloud ERP Project Portfolio Management Consultants. These key roles are an integral part of our growing national Oracle ERP practice. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead functional tracks on AST’s ERP Cloud engagements
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management especially in Project Contract Billing, Project Financials and Grants Management.
- Able to set-up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitate knowledge transfer
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S. and Canada
What We’re Looking For:
- Lead Experience in Cloud Oracle Applications implementations
- Completed 2+ Oracle Cloud implementations
- 5 years of ERP Implementation Experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- 4-yearBachelordegree (or equivalent experience)
- Able to travel weekly (normally Monday-Thursday) in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
- AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.