As a member of the Cloud Service Reliability organization you will be responsible for providing provisioning support to commercial and federal cloud clients. The Pega Cloud is a fully Pega managed service for CRM applications. You will be responsible for utilizing cloud related technical skills to support customers and enhance existing support processes and tools. This position is an opportunity to be involved with cutting edge technology within a growing global team and to contribute the success of our world class product offerings.
In this role, you will:
- Perform Provisioning of new environments and upgrade of the product
- Work with Engineering towards resolving issues in the execution of the above-mentioned activities
- Execute the upgrade of product
- Participate in testing of pre-release product enhancement testing
- Provide feedback on bugs and customer experience enhancements
- Look out for opportunities to streamline and improve best practices
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
Coming from a complex, enterprise organization you have a solid grasp of network administration concepts and enjoy and working in a fast paced global cross functional environment. Demonstrating a can-do, hands-on, approach, you have the ability to confront challenges without fear, deal frankly and fairly with issues, demand high standards of self and others, drive work to completion, and set a tone of achievement and excellence for the Cloud organization
- Professional experience in a related capacity such as Hosting and/or Cloud operations, NOC production support, development or site reliability
- Experience managing Servers and application stack in a public cloud environment utilizing AWS, Azure or GCP
- Hands-on experience of Linux system administration.
- Experience working in Cloud based infrastructure – DB, Application, OS, Network, Support
- Knowledgible of configuration automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.,)
- Understanding of the ITIL process
- The ability to travel up to 25% to the Washington DC area
Preferred qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of AWS services such as Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, etc
- Experience with scripting and/or object-oriented programming. We use Python and Java.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration.