As a Cloud Operations Engineer for the Cloud Center of Excellence team located in Austin, Texas, you will be carrying out pro-active operations activities across a global organization to ensure internal customers receive world class support on AWS Thales public cloud infrastructure.
- Supporting the company-defined AWS cloud strategy.
- Enjoying solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields
- Collaborating and working very closely with Site Reliability Engineering and Security engineers.
- Providing general guidance on questions from internal customers to troubleshooting and reproducing complex performance issues
- Understanding of infrastructure monitoring, logging, alerting release and configuration management
- Actively participating in change and incident management processes and coordinating several stakeholders.
- Ensuring day to day world class support to internal engineering and services teams.
- Making sure about continuous Thales AWS cloud improvements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience working on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- 3 years of building reusable python script on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- 3 years of experience on Linux administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Shifts for on call can be 24/7
- This position is subject to requirements of CJIS
- Must be a US citizen per CFIUS requirements (dual citizenship may be allowed with clearance from US Department of Justice)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of network administration.
- Experience with Datadog (Monitoring Solution).