AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
The Modern Apps Pre-Sales Specialists are the technical experts that collaborate with our AHEAD Account Teams to help identify, qualify and build the solutions that support our customers Digital Business via application development and data engineering
The responsibilities will include working closely with the Regional Managing Directors to drive sales campaigns focused on our portfolio of modern apps and data themed consulting services. This individual will also be responsible for creating awareness of AHEAD's world class services that integrate with our key partners, AWS, Google, Microsoft, VMware and Confluent, while working closely with current and prospective customers to determine how AHEAD can best serve their app and data modernization initiatives.
- Collaborate with AHEAD clients to understand their strategic, business, and technical needs
- Identify gaps in the client environment, process, and skills with the intent to address, educate, and bring their teams together to drive client enablement
- Explain and educate complex solutions, architectures and integrations in a clear and articulate manner
- Articulate AHEAD's development methodology and engagement approach around our modern apps and data engineering based service offerings
- Collaborate with clients to design their strategic architecture and digital roadmaps
- Partner with our practice leaders to continuously improve our offerings based on market demands, technology advancement, and client innovation
- Become a thought leader by educating and sharing best practices, building deep relationships with technical leaders, contributing to publications, white papers, conferences, etc.
- Playing a key role between Sales and Delivery in ensuring a smooth project execution and successful implementation
- Highly knowledgeable of the key application and data architectures and technologies that we support
- At least 5 - 8 years of hands-on application development or data engineering experience (Spring, .NET, AWS, Google, Microsoft, VMware, Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka)
- Results Oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable presenting to customers at the Executive Level
- Understands how to tie technology back to solving a business needs & outcomes
- Ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Able to work well within the team and with partners
- Customer focused
- Able to work within customer deadlines