$160K — $200K + $50K bonus
The Azure Sales Director will be responsible to drive growth in one or more Industry verticals and across one or more geographies in North America market. This role requires extensive sales and solution selling experience and excellent customer relationship skills. The Sales Director is focused on growing the Microsoft Azure Cloud business, and manages opportunities through all phases, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying sales process and offerings expertise.
• Farm existing accounts in USA and Canada geography to grow the Azure business
• Contribute in the acquisition of new logos within North America working in collaboration with geo-sales teams
• Complete ownership of strategizing, conceptualizing, planning and designing RFP/RFI responses for Azure Services and offerings
• Collaborate with an internal team of solution architects, R&D, CoEs, delivery to ensure relevant solutions are developed for clients
• Prepare the scope of service, do effort estimation, differentiators, articulate value additions, structure service level agreements, integrate the process maps for the proposals
• Continuously build insights and best practices across deals
• Provide thought leadership, solutions guidance and subject matter expertise
• Ensure a smooth hand-off of all new accounts to the account management teams
• Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
• Showcase Azure solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets
• Exemplify leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
• Provides solutions to complex Cloud-oriented business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within the firm, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation practices.
• Has capability in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Must be able to travel
• Minimum of 5 years selling/closing deals in Services space in one of the following areas: Cloud enablement and migration, Technology Strategy and Technology Outsourcing
• Candidate should have demonstrated knowledge of and experience selling cloud enablement and migration services to enterprise level accounts
• Expertise in Public Cloud and IT transformation is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
• History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and practice teams in building solutions
• Global experience / mind-set
• Deep understanding of industry trends, concepts, opportunities, threats & constraints
• Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment
• Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
• Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
• High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
• Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character
• Years of experience required for position : 15+
Valid through: 12/21/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus