Cloud Migration - Senior Consultant
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients' Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients' highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
Work you'll do
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of migration approaches, migration plans, tools, timeline and execution.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- 5+ years of experience working with Public Cloud Providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc. & Certification is a plus.
- Analyze & dispose portfolio of applications migration solutions for various public and private cloud platforms.
- Analyze multiple options to help transform client's application portfolio to Cloud Ready or Cloud Native solutions for scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity.
- Develop migration wave plans based on various factors and dependencies.
- Design and implement security, encryption best practices for Public Cloud Providers
- Architect, design and implement high performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services in hybrid cloud environments.
- Collaborate with client teams to assess current architecture, design the future cloud architecture and develop a roadmap to implement
- Work closely with Dev Ops team to integrate solutions into cloud based custom developed applications
- Help transform monolithic applications to a micro services framework
- Support Cloud Strategy team to integrate analytical capabilities into an overall cloud architecture and business case development
- Deep experience as a technology leader designing and developing cloud migration solutions with more than 10+ years specializing in custom application development solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple technologies such as Mainframe, Client Server, N-Tier, Web, NoSQL and Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Broad based architecture acumen: Database architecture, ETL, Micro services, Cloud, Cognitive, IOT, etc
- Highly proficient with large enterprise application portfolios