Cerebras has developed a wafer-scale computer platform that dramatically accelerates deep learning. Our system takes today’s training times and inference latencies and reduces them by orders of magnitude, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the platform – from processor, to microcode, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
About The Role
As an IT/DevOps engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for our engineering on prem and cloud computing environments. You will develop and maintain the IT/DevOps infrastructure required to run our day-to-day operations, and help develop and implement future strategic initiatives. A proven ability to automate of day-to-day tasks is critical to the role.
- Design and install computer hardware configurations
- Install software and networking systems
- Troubleshoot network and software issues
- Install high-level software security systems
- Fix hardware, software, and networking issues
- Respond to general IT requests
- Ensure security software is kept up-to-date
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Modify and improve existing systems
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Programming requirements include GO and Python
- Linux Skills (RHEL/Centos)
- Automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins
- AWS experience including VPC, Security Groups, EC2, EFS, ASG
- AWS Certification a plus
- Monitoring ELK/Grafana/Zabbix
- Ablility to support mixed Mac/PC/Linux users
- Office 365 Administration (Azure AD, Sharepoint, OneDrive)
- Github administration
- Experience working in Atlassian Jira ServiceDesk/Confluence/Slack
- Experience with MDM (Intune, JAMF, Airwatch)
- Familiarity with administration and deployment of Endpoint security tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure AD/OKTA to enable SSO across SAAS
- Ability to prioritize with a keen sense of knowing when to escalate