We are looking for Integrations Engineers to join our team. Integrations Engineers are a mix of software engineer, solutions engineer, and customer support engineer. They own the Cloud Integrations and make it as easy and seamless as possible for customers to monitor their systems with Grafana Cloud. A Cloud Integration is a package of Grafana dashboards, Grafana Cloud agent exporters, and Prometheus rules and alerts for a “system under observation”. All of our integrations are open source. We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team. We care deeply about open source and the projects generally are open source.
- Building, maintaining, and owning a set of Cloud Integrations: bundles of Grafana dashboards, Grafana Cloud agent exporters, and Prometheus rules and alerts.
- Being the observability expert for a set of Cloud Integrations, supporting customer questions, and ensuring we have great user documentation for each Cloud Integration.
- Evangelizing with the open source communities around Prometheus, Grafana and the systems under observation, including contributing back, maintaining the integrations and extending the instrumentation in systems under observation.
- Delivering product and technical presentations, writing blog posts, recording videos, doing live webinars, and creating other public and private enablement material.
The skills we're looking for:
- You have a passion for helping others, creating great user experiences, an innate curiosity, and kindness with a bias-to-action.
- Great written and oral communication skills to communicate with our remote first teams and worldwide users.
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented, and enjoy continuously learning and solving problems.
- Experience using Grafana and Prometheus is a plus. Familiarity with observability best practices and principles, monitoring and logging technologies is desirable.
- Familiarity with Git. Experience working directly with users and interacting with open source communities is desirable.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native and DevOps technologies (eg Docker, Kubernetes, YAML, Jsonnet, or similar technologies) is a bonus.
- Basic software development skills, experience with Go is not required but would be an advantage.