Overview - The Capgemini Cloud Practice delivers transformational business solutions based on Cloud platforms and technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenShift, GCP etc. Cloud Integration practice focusses on providing digital transformation solutions leveraging leading enterprise platforms such as MuleSoft, Apigee, Tibco, webMethods etc. The practice has an aggressive growth trajectory and as a premier partner of MuleSoft we are positioned to achieve that growth quickly.
As a Technology Market Development Executive (T-MDE) you will advance Capgemini's MuleSoft Integration practice, which provides Application to Application integration, ESB, Messaging, API Management related consulting services to accounts and clients.
You will work closely with our Sector sales teams, Customers, Client Executives, Technology partners, and our Executive leadership team in selling and positioning complex and transformational technology strategies and solutions.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Engaging with field sales organization to communicate our differentiation/capability, and to identify target accounts to approach with the various MuleSoft services offered by Capgemini.
2. Partner with the Capgemini account sales team to drive new MuleSoft based Cloud Integration/Middleware/API Management services revenue.
3. Learning and articulating both MuleSoft product features/differentiation as well as Capgemini's ability to implement those technology solutions..
4. Working with our sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries.
5. Evangelizing and marketing Capgemini solutions/offerings to MuleSoft, Salesforce, Hybris, NetSuite and other SaaS practices, alliance team members and end customers.
6. Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
7. Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences.
8. Work with our technology partners (like MuleSoft) and build cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs, etc.
9. Participating/leading RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team) - including solution design, effort estimates, staffing plans, timelines, implementation methodology and financials.
10. Work with the MuleSoft practice in developing customer specific architectures, solution roadmaps, proposals, and business plans.
11. Validate technical recommendations against customer requirements and assist with preparing statements of work (SOW.)
12. Advise Capgemini internal teams regarding industry and vendor trends such that Capgemini continues to be well-positioned to assist our customers in Application Integration and API Management space.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Minimum 15 years' industry experience, at least Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
2. 10+ years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
3. 10+ years of demonstrated experience in positioning and selling digital and cloud transformation solutions, client negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management and maintaining year-over-year sales results.
4. 10+ years of demonstrated experience in driving ideas and initiatives with technology partners, proven ability to multi-task.
5. At least 8+ of prior experience demonstrating ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues.
6. Prior experience selling, implementing or architecting with an enterprise-level middleware platform, ESB(s), Gateway(s), Messaging, API Management solution (ex; MuleSoft, Tibco, webMethods, Biztalk, Oracle SOA, Apigee, Boomi etc) will be a BIG PLUS.
7. Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
Additional Preferred Experience:
1. Good understanding of Public Cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure and selling technology solutions leveraging these cloud platforms is highly desirable.
a. A professional certification would be a big plus.
2. Good understanding of Cloud Native platforms (e.g. OpenShift, Cloud Foundry), containerization in the public cloud using 3rd party container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere) is a big plus.
3. Broad, domain level architectural understanding of following concepts would be an added advantage:
a. IT processes, IT governance, IT roles & responsibilities, IT business drivers, IT financial operations, DevOps.
b. IT transformation and modernization technologies and practices.