Slalom is seeking a Cloud Integration Developer to join our newly formed Regional Delivery Team – Northeast. This role sits in Boston, and the team is a growth engine providing local markets access to cutting-edge capabilities and scarce expertise. You will help incubate and supporting delivery in our local Philadelphia, Boston, New York, and Hartford markets. The role will include 30-40% travel throughout the region.
- Work with architects to translate business requirements into well-designed integration solutions
- Participate in technical design sessions and develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
- Develop, test, and document integration solutions, custom development, and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domain
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- 2+ years prior experience developing solutions on integration platforms; such as, MuleSoft, Boomi, CastIron, Jitterbit, Apigee or similar products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with business applications; such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Workday, Ariba, etc.
- Ability to develop and execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, and API Management technologies
- Passionate about cloud platform and solutions in SaaS, Digital and Collaboration space
- Familiarity with multiple programming environments and tools
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment