Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cloud Infrastructure to join our organization.
- Deliver, manage and own public cloud network connectivity including network perimeter
- Translate high level design to low level design and/or engineering design
- Support cloud solutions deployed; AWS, Azure and GCP
- Process new service requests; Collect Data, engage customer, execute and follow-up
- Submit and track tickets, tasks, and changes
- Provide advice, guidance and direction to solution architects and customers; Deliver second and third tier support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis while creating documentation such as building procedures and runbooks
- Minimum five years of building and supporting Infrastructure solutions experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Hands on experience with native cloud components such as; Direct connect, Express route, VGW, SG, IPSEC, IAP, DLP, Firewall, DNS, ALB , ELB , NLB , SSL , NAT, network virtual appliances such as; Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, and with public cloud and infrastructure in public cloud AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience transforming high level design to an operational platform/solution (A to Z delivery)
- Ability to create solution proposals and provision and support a full stack network environment
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future