We are seeking engineers interested in delivering the critical public cloud infrastructure used by the whole engineering organization at Two Sigma. As a member of our cloud team, you will be expanding Two Sigma's presence in the public cloud - designing, developing and evolving the core cloud infrastructure that enables product teams to deploy their applications and services in a uniform, secure, reliable and scalable way.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Standards - Standardize the way Two Sigma Engineers and Modelers use the public cloud.
- Integration - design and implement the integration of vendor-provided systems to deliver platforms.
- Security - Build Security guardrails for the public cloud so the platform is easy to use securely.
- Forward Deployed Engineering - Helping multiple teams to deliver business value through delivering education, support, documentation, evangelizing public cloud, and consulting on cloud native architectures.
Examples of projects you might be working on:
- Designing and implementing the network topology for securely separating environments with different security needs.
- Designing and implementing automated systems for managing infrastructure as code.
- Reviewing and advising on others’ architectural designs in the cloud.
Our Stack: Python, Go, Bash, Terraform, Ansible, cloud-init, Debian and Ubuntu, Docker, GKE, ECS, Serverless, AWS and GCP, Git, Datadog, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a software or reliability engineer.
- Experience with command-line utilities in POSIX environments.
- Have experience with automating processes through writing scripts or software.
- Comfortable partnering with multiple teams on projects.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves