#CareersThatKickSaas! The ProntoForms engineering team is growing and looking for a new member to join our Infrastructure team. The infrastructure team builds and manages the foundation of ProntoForms' Cloud architecture. We are responsible for moving all of our Cloud infrastructure forward in an automated way and ensuring that the rest of the Engineering team is moving as quickly and safely as possible. Our team works closely with the needs of our SOC2 Compliant system as well as understanding the pain points of our Engineering colleagues.
We are a flexible group that loves to make use of the latest battle-tested technologies, learn from failed experiments, and improve together as a group. We're very excited to add another software engineer to our team!
- Work with our security and compliance team to enforce and automate compliance in our product deployment pipeline and internal tools environment.
- Keep server templates up to date with the latest security patches and software versions
- Enable our product teams to simplify the process of safely moving code from development to production
- Build, deploy, and manage infrastructure to support our product teams
- Optimize our infrastructure to reduce costs and increase reliability
- Help mentor our junior members and co-op students
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in both Linux and Microsoft Windows environments
- Well versed in developing scripts using Bash, Perl, or PowerShell
- Experience working with AWS and understand the concepts of Infrastructure as Code and Immutable Infrastructure
- Enjoy the idea of making your fellow developers’ lives easier and more efficient
- Familiarity with GIT for version control
Some extra benefits:
- Virtual company-wide & team social events
- Virtual extracurricular activity groups
- Free access to an online learning platform (Pluralsight)
- ProntoFit yearly allowance
- Great time off benefits (4 weeks of vacation + ProntoMe days)
- Flexible work hours