Your Life As a Maven:
- Work with client infrastructure teams to create Google Cloud solutions and lead end-to-end implementations from planning through migration and support.
- Configure and deploy application storage, database storage, data backup, data archiving, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design and configure VPN’s, CDN’s, Interconnect, and DNS solutions.
- Configure, deploy and migrate Linux and Windows server workloads.
- Implement Docker/Kubernetes platforms in the GCP.
- Hands-on experience engineering, deploying and running cloud solutions on AWS, Azure and/or Google.
- Establish and manage cloud-based database storage and file and object storage such as Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalls.
- Experience designing solutions on Windows and Linux with SQL, IIS, Exchange, Apache, MySQL, Tomcat, etc.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch