Join our cloud infrastructure team and help us deploy our out-of-this-world cutting-edge SAAS platform. You will be responsible for strategy, development, automation and optimization of our cloud infrastructure.
Along with your team, you will take on a ton of interesting challenges:
- Automate the steps that allow you to go from an empty environment to all services up and running in one click (maybe two)
- Optimize our cloud-resource usage, we love being able to do more with less
- Keep our servers up to date (Linux, of course! As well as a few Windows). Or even better: make sure they update themselves!
- Implement monitoring and metrics gathering systems (we like to have our services up 24-7, but also enjoy sleeping)
- Write scripts to automatically scale different components according to their level of use
- Determine benchmarks on different instances to figure out how to get the most out of our machines at a minimal cost
- Make sure that all of our components are under constant surveillance (because you don’t what to monitor them yourself 24-7)
- Become an expert on a variety of great technologies, like:
- AWS and other cloud providers
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Python and Bash
- Innovate! Study and suggest improvements and new tools and practices with your team
You Love the Cloud!?
Here is what we are looking for in a new colleague:
- Have the passion and motivation to constantly improve your skills in systems administration and in cloud server management (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Have a keen interest for containerization and automation and tools and actively keep up to date on new technologies in the industry or community
- Have a keen interest for the open source community and its tools
- Have a history of being a quick learner, things move fast in our space!
- Be a great team player and having a natural knack for helping others