Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure. Visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workfl ows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com.
This role will support Hexagon Safety & InfrastructureInformation Technology Services Development Team. The ITS Development Team is responsible for the tools and technology used by the department in supporting our customer’s IT organizations, developing and supporting point solutions for our customers and vendors, supporting select legacy tools, and performing testing for some of Hexagon’s core product suite. The Cloud Infrastructure Analyst will assist in infrastructure support of core Hexagon products. This role will be part of a small team with high visibility both within our department and with our customers. Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cloud Infrastructure Exposure and Understanding
- Including educational experience and self-taught experience
- Azure experience considered a plus
- Basic Understanding of Enterprise Computing Hardware and Resource Allocation
- Basic Understanding of Full Software Stacks
- Fundamental Software Development Lifecycle understanding
- Ability to translate functional requirements in to technical solutions
- Ability to work in both a group and individual capacity
- Azure Cloud Experience
- AWS Experience
- Google Cloud Experience
- Experience support an Enterprise application hosted with cloud infrastructure
- Migration to cloud Experience
- Full Stack InfrastructureDesign
- Development Experience with modern Frameworks
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in MIS, CS or related field
Req# ID 2017-3484