The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Cloud Identity Management Architect, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Leading critical cloud security platform initiatives
- Implementing Cloud IAM solutions
- Determining appropriate services, architectures and solutions to solve 3M’s cloud security needs
- Participating as a critical role in 3M’s Cloud Transformation initiative
- Creating innovative solutions which enable 3M to continue to “apply science to life”
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Associates/Two (2) year technical diploma/degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution and four (4) years in a role involving IT Security and Cybersecurity in a private, public, government, or military environment OR High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution and four (4) years in a role involving IT Security and Cybersecurity in a private, public, government, or military environment
- Designing, architecting, and implementing complex cloud platform services and applications
- Both on-prem/legacy identity management and cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) identity management technologies and systems.
- Translating business requirements and solution requirements into technical designs, systems, and implementation plans.
- Agile Methodologies in at least one of SCRUM, Agile or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Certification in AWS architecture, services, best practices, and cloud migrations and AWS IAM.
- Five (5) years architecting, building and implementing enterprise cloud platform services in a globally distributed company
- Three (3) years implementing security best practices for cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and services in a private, public, government, or military environment
- Three (3) years with cloud migration efforts from on-prem/legacy systems to cloud native technologies through “lift and shift”, optimization, and cloud native approaches
- Two (2) years in DevOps, CI/CD, and automated deployments in a private, public, government, or military environment
- One (1) year integrating AAD with AWS and automating IAM with regards to IAM role/policy creation, user provisioning/de-provisioning, group management, etc.
- TOGAF 9.1 or 9.2 certification.