Cloud HCM Trainee ( Payroll, Time & Labor )
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Functional HCM Payroll, Time & Labor Trainee Oracle HCM Cloud implementations. Areas of expertise should be across HCM business processes.
This position is for a junior consultant with strong motivation to learn the Cloud time and labor and payroll functional role. Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud implementation. Initiative is the main characteristic. Experience with Oracle time and labor/payroll implementation functional areas desired but will teach. Ability to build relationships with consultants and client staff. Must have previous experience with Oracle EBS or Cloud implementation.
Consultant for Oracle time and labor/payroll Cloud implementation. Areas of expertise should be across business processes.
Must be self-motivated, self-starter, able to work independently and remotely with a North America resource.
Experience (must have):
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Knowledge of EBS or Cloud HCM, Time and Labor or payroll
- Some experience with Oracle time and labor and payroll
- Hands on Experience(Functional)
- Willing to pursue Oracle Cloud Certification
Software / Modules / Versions:
- Oracle Cloud version 12 or higher
Job ID 2018-1268