- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
- Escalation Point for technical issues.
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform:
- Expert platform knowledge.
- Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration.
- End to End Technical Solutions.
- Play TA role on projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time.
- People Manager have regular 1-on-1s, perform annual reviews, etc
- Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
- Practice Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities, etc.
- Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce, Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE.
- Salesforce.com and other certifications, required.
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 15+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Job Number: 00565387