Job Description Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
The successful candidate will be able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
The Technical Architect will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team. We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
- Escalation Point for technical issues.
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform:
- Expert platform knowledge.
- Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration.
- End to End Technical Solutions.
- Play TA role on projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time.
- People Manager have regular 1-on-1s, perform annual reviews, etc
- Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
- Practice Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities, etc.
- Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce, Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE.
- Salesforce.com and other certifications, required.
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 15+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.