Job Description This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cloud First industry teams. The solution architect will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the salesforce space. This person will also actively engage with industry partners such as Veeva and Salesforce and will help drive campaigns and content to help grow pipeline. We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of thetime to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Define solution architectures for Salesforce and Veeva
- Integrate Salesforce solution architecture in the technical architecture diagrams
- Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships to support industry solutions.
- Managing resource requirements and project team members.
- Developing CRM strategy for clients.
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Complete fit gap analysis of functional requirements against Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com or Veeva is required.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to engage with Senior Clients (Senior Director/ VP level) in a business centric, business outcome oriented dialogue. (E.g. How can one best leverage the Salesforce/ Veeva platform to achieve desired business outcome(s))
- Ability to articulate salesforce.com value proposition
- Knowledge of Veeva a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of salsfroce.com practitioners
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.