About AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Your life at Atos:
- Collaborate with our Sales teams and drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers.
- Help organizations understand standard methodologies around platform integration.
- Design containerized architectures across multiple clouds (GKE, EKS, AKS), Devops, IaC, Gitops and SRE concepts.
- Lead teams in developing cloud-native applications by implementing design patterns like async request-response, CQRS, event-driven styles.
- Craft and develop high efficiency and low latency streaming and sophisticated event processing applications using modern frameworks like Apache Beam, Kafka, Flink, and Airflow.
- Create successful business outcomes by engaging with end-users, product owners, and other technology partners to bring their innovative product/service ideas to life by helping them to identify critical metrics, create MVP/release plans and build platform and application features.
- Help enterprise clients modernize their legacy application portfolio and assist them on digital transformation journeys.
- Proficiency - You have a highly developed capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (+4 years proven track record without a degree)
- 12 Years’ experience in the IT Industry
- 10 years as a Solution Architect
- 7+ years of experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Cloud Computing
- Container technology
- Application development - middleware and APIs,
- Application development – frontend
- Application development - databases
- Mobile application development
- Database Management
- Agile development and delivery practices
- Experience in architecting and developing scalable enterprise solutions in Analytics/Big Data, Artificial intelligence, or Application Development areas
- Passionate about enabling innovation through continuous learning for self-and team development.
- Experience creating successful outcomes by applying both tried and groundbreaking methodologies to client problems in software/technology consulting environments.
- Hands-on development experience including writing code.
- Shown experience thinking strategically about business, crafting technical definitions around customer objectives in sophisticated situations, developing solution strategies, and motivating and mobilizing resources as the team delivers results.
- Data Science
- A I