Our client is an industry leading large global consulting firm assisting their clients' Digital transformations. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services they offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. They are looking for talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower their clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at this firm offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. They embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable their staff to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Their employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to their clients.
Life Sciences & Health Care
This position is part of the Life Sciences and Health Care Service practice consisting of health provider clinical transformation/clinical information systems and revenue cycle services which are designed to assist their clients shape the evolution of the industry. They deliver a broad range of services through an integrated, collaborative approach between their practitioners, clients and alliances. They have built this practice around practitioners with significant years of industry experience as well as a broad range of comprehensive solutions that are designed specifically to address the complex operating and technology challenges of the health care industry.
Many Life Sciences organizations are faced with the promise of great discoveries and the challenges of market fluctuations and increasing regulation. The firm's healthcare professionals serve a distinct group of clients that are involved in the discovery, development, manufacturing and sale of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. They can help clients respond to market forces and maximize their possibilities by addressing these and other challenges in today's complex environment.
- Past experience with infrastructure and cloud in LS companies.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Knowledge of GxP and HIPAA including how to meet requirements.
- Able to lead cloud / infrastructure strategy, architecture and engineering delivery projects.
- Can develop, coach and mentor staff interested in cloud and LS.
- Develop LS / Cloud knowledge capital and assets.
- 10+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- 10+ years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies.
- 3+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (GCP, Azure or AWS).
- 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- Google Certified Professional ? Cloud Architect or Azure, AWS equivalent preferred.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on public cloud.
- Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable.
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms,
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling and RFP management.
- Experience leading high performance, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 75-100%.
How you'll grow
The firm's professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, they believe there's always room to learn. They offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs their professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
The firm knows that great people make a great organization. They value their people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Their positive and supportive culture encourages their people to do their best work every day. They celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. They offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where their people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
The firm is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who they are and extends to relationships with their clients, their people and their communities. They believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. They focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in their communities.
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Other Locations: US-DC-Washington, US-MO-St. Louis, US-IL-Chicago, US-MI-Detroit, US-MA-Boston, US-WA-Seattle, US-OR-Portland, US-PA-Philadelphia